The Strategic (And Realistic) Way To Quit Your Job And Create Your Dream Business
Jonathan and I are wired really similarly. He does work similar to me, but in an authentically Jonathan (super inspiring) style and flavor all his own.
I had an absolute BLAST connecting with him for this interview and I’m really happy you’ll get to take advantage of all the aha’s that resulted from it, including:
- The 3 most crucial steps you’ll need to take to quit your job in a strategic and realistic (versus NAIVE) way––so you don’t put your family’s security at risk.
- Why work is sacred––and there doesn’t have to be a dichotomy between what you love to do and what you can get paid very well to do.
- How to create your own Visionary Quest to reconnect your to your greatest strengths and true purpose––and AVOID reducing your business to one never-ending (incredibly exhausting) SOUL-LESS TO DO list.
- The symbiotic nature between your “Core Desired Feelings” and the “Uncompromising Principles” guiding your business––and why if you DON’T have both of these in place, your business may end up draining the life (and the money) out of you!
- Why it really doesn’t matter if your self-care and clarity rituals change from day to day.
Watch the video now, then let me know what it stirs up for you and if you find it helpful. If you do, please share it with those whom you also think will get value from it.
P.S. In the video, I talk about how Jonathan’s DIY Visionary Quest post inspired me to revisit my own 2013 business goals. I’ve since done that and I’m in LOVE with how I feel and the clarity I have as a result. Stay tuned for next week’s post where I reveal my answers to Jonathan’s suggested reflective questions. Also stay tuned for a HUGE blowout sale we’ll be having just because we love you so much and want to help you get into massive momentum with a sense of palpable ease in your life and business. Massive savings and bonuses will be on the table.
P.P.S. Speaking of getting paid to exist, if you’re a yoga teacher who feels that teaching yoga is your #1 calling and you really want to turn your teaching career into a lucrative and lasting livelihood, then you’ll want to tune in on Friday, March 15th to hear my interview with my friend Rebecca Snowball on the Vibrant Yoga Entrepreneur online speaker series. We will be talking about “Lucrative Self-realization and Lifestyle Design, Using Your Vision to Create Your Truest Life and Business”.
This is a no-cost speaker series that includes inspiration and information from a wonderful group of yoga entrepreneurs and business coaches including Anodea Judith, Sage Lavine, Sianna Sherman, Seane Corn, Alon Sagee, Chris King, Racheal Baxter-Cook, Danielle Diamond, and Alison Marks.
Click HERE to join me for this free speaker series.
My interview is scheduled for Friday, March 15, 2013 12:00-1:00pm PST.
If you can, be on the live call for Q&A and special offers!